Sunday 23 September 2007

An unwelcome visitor ...

I consider myself a reasonably hospitable person, but I draw the line at the above which Little Possum acquired at preschool and kindly shared with the rest of the family. Evicting them must be one of the worst tasks associated with motherhood. Being of the creationist persuasion, I wonder about the purpose of this particular species.... teaching us patience? I failed there..... Little Possum ended up with a short bob courtesy of my dressmaking scissors because shorter hair is easier to comb through. After liberal application of "Lice Bomb" (wonderful stuff...... http://www.ecokids.com/) the house and all of us smell like essential oils (orange, cinnamon, tea tree and more) and I swear my hair is a shade lighter than it used to be. Infestation over for this time.

1 comment:

Please leave a message after the beep.....